- Citibank Electronic Statements and Advices
Free your time and ease your mind with Citibank Electronic Statements and Electronic Advices. You will no longer need to waste time searching for specific paper statements or banking notifications. Instead, enjoy the pleasures of conveniently accessing your banking or transactional information in a searchable online archive, anytime and anywhere.
GO PAPERLESS TODAY.
Citibank Electronic Statements
This service replaces your monthly paper statements with the electronic version. To ensure your viewing convenience, your Citibank Electronic Statements will come in the same format as the paper statements you are used to.
Citibank Electronic Advices
Different types of advices in the form of paper notifications are sent to your mailing address every time you make a banking transaction, such as transfer of money, update of particulars, etc. Citibank Electronic Advice service lets you receive these advices electronically via Citibank Online or through your email, instead of paper notifications.
By enrolling for Citibank Electronic Advices service, you will receive the following advices in the electronic form. These advices can be viewed either via Citibank Online or received in your email inbox.
- Amendment of Foreign Exchange / Gold Transaction Confirmation
- Cancellation of Foreign Exchange / Gold Transaction Confirmation
- New Foreign Exchange / Gold Transaction - Confirmation
- GIRO Application - Approval
- GIRO Application - Cancellation
- GIRO Application - Receipt
- GIRO Application - Rejection
- Gold Account - Liquidation
- Gold Account - Establishment
- Account to Account Transfer
- Account Debit / Credit - Notification
- Account Transaction
- Incoming Telegraphic Transfer Credit
- Outgoing Payment (International)
- Outgoing Payment (Local)
- Standing Instruction - Approval
- Standing Instruction - Cancellation
- Closure of Account Due to Zero Balance
- OD line closure advice
- New to Bank Letter
- Premium Account - Booking
- Premium Account Transaction
- "Fresh Premium Deposits & Fresh Premium deposit with knock in (non RDR)“
- Premium option letter Exercised
- Premium option letter Exercised INR
- Premium option letter Lapsed
- Leverage Time Deposit
- Leverage Loan - Confirmation
- Time Deposit Placement
- Time Deposit Transaction
- Bond Maturity
- Full / Partial Call Bonds
- Fixed Income Security - Maturity
- Fixed Income Security - Purchase Confirmation
- Fixed Income Security - Sale Confirmation
- Full/Partial Call Notes
- Fixed Income Coupon Payout - Notification
- FIS Redemption (Bond)
- FIS Redemption (Structured Note)
- FIS Subscription (template with TAA) – Bond
- FIS Subscription (template with TAA) - Structured Note
- FIS Internal Transfer-In (Bond)
- FIS Internal Transfer-In (Structured Note)
- FIS Internal Transfer-Out (Bond)
- FIS Internal Transfer-Out (Structured Note)
- FIS Coupon Proceeds credit (Bond)
- FIS Coupon Proceeds credit (Structured Note)
- FIS Maturity – Bond
- FIS Maturity - Structured Note
- FIS Call back – Bond
- FIS Call back - Structured Note
- FIS External Transfer-In (Bond)
- FIS External Transfer-In (Structured Note)
- FIS External Transfer-Out (Bond)
- FIS External Transfer-Out (Structured Note)
- Investment Fund - External Transfer In Notification
- Investment Fund - External Transfer Out Notification
- Investment Fund - Fund Switch
- Investment Fund - Internal Transfer In Notification
- Investment Fund - Internal Transfer Out Notification
- Investment Fund - Redemption
- Investment Fund - Subscription
- Regular Savings Plan - Setup
- Regular Savings Plan - Termination Notification
- Reinvestment of Investment Fund Dividend Advice
- Unit Trust - Notice of the Back-End-Load Fund Switch
- Unit Trust - Dividend Distribution Tax Invoice
- Wrap Portfolio Quarterly Fee Charge Confirmation
- Unit Trust - Notice of Unsuccessful Regular Savings Plan Subscription
- Unit Trust - Notice of Switch Cancellation
- Unit Trust - Subscription Cancellation Instruction Confirmation
- RSP Maturity
- RISP Consolidated Subscription Advice with TAA disclaimers
- Citibank Brokerage - Trade Notification
- Corporate Announcement Notification - Reverse Stock Split
- Corporate Announcement Notification - Rights Allocation
- Corporate Announcement Notification - Stock Split
- Corporate Announcement Notification - Takeover for Cash
- Corporate Announcement Notification - Takeover for Shares
- Corporate Announcement Notification - Takeover for Cash and Shares
- US Market Equity Dividend Event - Confirmation
- Warrants - Conversion Notification
- Warrants - Expiry Notification
- Citibank Brokerage Contract Statement
- Equity Investment Financing - Contract Statement
- Equity Investment Financing - Bonus Equity
- Equity Investment Financing - Notice of Rights Issue
- Equity Investment Financing - Client's Application for Rights Issue
- Equity Investment Financing - Settlement of Rights Issue
- Equity Investment Financing - Refund of Rights Issue
- Custodian Fees Statement
- Car New / Renewal Advice
- Equity Investment Financing - Marginable Securities Listing
- Application for Telephone PIN
- Commercial Loan Maturity
- Bridging Loan Partial Redemption
- Mortgage - Change of Loan Tenor
- Term Time Loan Confirmation Advice
- NR Loan New Loan
- NR Loan Rate Change
- 25 DPD on maturity (Loan Renewal in 25 DPD)
- Loan Prematurity Advice
- NR Loan Partial Repayment
- NR Loan Preclosure
- NR Loan Closure
- OD Line setup
- OD Line Amount changes
- NR Loan Interest Servicing
- Loan Int 25 DPD (Int not serviced for 25days)
- OD interest advice
- OD Margin Call / NR Loans Margin Call
- LTV Drop Communication Advice
- Change of Relationship Address Notification
- Demographic Update - Date of Birth
- Change of Email Address Notification
- Demographic Update - Mother's Maiden Name
- Demographic Update – Name
- Demographic Update – Nationality
- Demographic Update - Identification / Passport Number
- Change of Address Notification
- Change of Contact Number Notification
- Insurance Premium Insufficient ADVICE
- Profile Mismatch Advice -TAA New/Top up/Increments
- Profile Mismatch Advice - Unsolicited -New/Top up/ Increments
Click here for a detailed guide on how to enroll for Electronic Statements.
Alternatively, you request to enroll on Electronic Statements using the following methods:
Viewing your Electronic Statements/ Electronic Advices
There are two convenient ways to view your Electronic Statements and Electronic Advices.
Via Citibank Online
An email notification will be sent to you when your monthly statements and advices are available online for your viewing.
Via your E-mail Inbox
The electronic version of your monthly statement and advices will be delivered directly to your e-mail inbox.
Click here for more information
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
If you are receiving your Electronic Statement/Electronic Advice email notification without a PDF attachment but still prefer to receive these as PDF attachments, login to Citibank Online, click on 'My Profile' > ‘Electronic Statements and Electronic Advices' > ‘Enroll/Edit Electronic Statements’ > ‘Edit’ and select the option of receiving statements and advices as PDF attachments in your email.
Upon successful enrollment, your next statement will be an Electronic Statement; and you will be activated for Electronic Advices within 24 hours. You will receive an email or SMS to inform you that your Electronic Statement or Electronic Advice is ready for viewing.
You can save or print a copy of your Electronic Statement and/or Electronic Advice by clicking on the 'save' icon or 'print' icon on the top navigation bar of the Adobe or PDF reader software.
No, you will not receive any paper statements if you are enrolled for Citibank Electronic Statements.
Yes, you can amend your Electronic Statements set up. All you need to do is to login to Citibank Online, click on 'My Profile' > ‘Electronic Statements and Electronic Advices' > ‘Enroll/Edit Electronic Statements’ > ‘Edit’ and uncheck the option of receiving statements as an email attachment. Your subsequent statement notifications via email will no longer include your statement as an attachment.
For statements that are sent to your email inbox, a password is required to view your statements. However, for added security, we recommend to view your statements online, by accessing your statements from Citibank Online.
For added security, you are advised to change your default password immediately. You can do so by logging in to www.ipb.citibank.com.sg to edit your Electronic Statements enrollment details.
You will receive an email notification for each of your accounts whenever your Electronic Statements are ready for viewing. If your mailbox is full or your email address is invalid, an SMS notification will be sent to your registered mobile number whenever your Electronic Statements are ready for viewing.
Yes, you will be able to view your past statements of up to 7 years.
Any change in password will only affect statements received after such change. Should you wish to view past statement(s), you will be required to use the password that was active at the time of receipt of such statement(s).
Your statement arrangement will follow that of the main account holder.
I.e. If the main account holder is on Electronic Statements, he/she will receive a notification email in his/her email inbox and will be able to view the statements via Citibank Online. The secondary account holder will not receive a notification email in his/her inbox but will be able to view his/her statements via Citibank Online regardless if he/she is on Electronic Statements. Likewise, if the main account holder is on paper while the secondary account holder is on Electronic Statements, a paper statement will be sent.
Yes. You can choose to enroll for Electronic Statements for either your banking accounts only, credit card only or for both.
* The earliest month available to view your monthly electronic statement is from April 2010.
Click here for the Citibank Online Statement User Agreement and Citibank Electronic Advice(s) Agreement.