- Our Services
- ATM Card Services
Your Citibank ATM Card is your passport to Citibank's global services any time, anywhere. You can rely on it to access your account, withdraw cash and for most of your other banking needs.
What you get
- Access to your accounts via internet banking and telephone banking
- 24-Hour access, 365 days a year
- Do your banking and effect transactions Online
- Cash withdrawal from Citibank ATMs worldwide
Overseas Usage Activation (Usage Outside Singapore)
Citibank is committed to enhancing the security of your accounts so that you can enjoy peace of mind while banking with us.
From July 1 2012, you will have the option to activate or de-activate the overseas usage capability on your User ID and Password via Citibank Online or our 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking at +65 6224 5757+65 6224 5757.
ATM Card Access
Citibank Online Access
Banking online and managing your investments has been made easier with Citibank Online. Simply log on to Citibank Online with your User ID and Password and get access to a myriad of banking services which includes, viewing your account details, payments and transfers, investment transactions to buy/sell/transfer/switch your funds and securities, establishing Time Deposits, Premium Accounts or Foreign Exchange for Transactions. Real-time Foreign exchange rates are also available.
24-Hour CitiPhone Banking Access
When accessing your account through our 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking, simply use the 16-digit Identification Number on your ATM Card as well as your Telephone PIN.
Your ATM card can be used at Citibank ATMs around the world.
You do not have to carry different cards for different bank accounts. Whether you have a Single or Joint account, your Citibank ATM Card gives you access to all your Citibank accounts.
And with your own ATM Personal Identification Number (PIN), the security and confidentiality of your account is assured.
ATM Services in Singapore
When you're in Singapore, your Citibank ATM Card may only be used at Citibank ATMs. You can: Withdraw cash from your Savings or Checking account of up to:
- Withdraw cash from your Savings or Checking account of up to:
- S$5,000 per day for Citibanking customers
- S$10,000 per day for Citigold Private Client and Citigold customers
- Make deposits or payments by cash or check to your Savings or Checking account
- Check on your recent account activities
- Inquire on your balance for all your accounts
- Check the latest deposit and exchange rates
- Transfer money between your Citibank accounts
- Get payment information on the latest statement balance
- Get other services like ordering a new checkbook, requesting for a statement of account and changing your PIN
For the list of ATM locations, please click here.
ATM Services Outside Singapore
You may use your Citibank ATM Card and ATMs which display the logos of the following networks - STAR, PLUS, NYCE, THE EXCHANGE.
You can withdraw cash (in the local currency) up to the limit set locally or by the service provider.
Please note that in some ATMs, the maximum amount for withdrawal may be lower than your daily limit, so you have to make multiple withdrawals to reach your maximum daily limit.
As some overseas ATMs allow access to only one account (primary account), please ensure that your Citibank ATM Card is linked to the account of your choice. You can only withdraw cash from a Savings or Checking account. If you link your Citibank ATM Card to your MaxiSave account, you should choose "Checking" (not "Savings") at the ATM.
Report A Lost Card
How to Report a Lost Citibank ATM Card
If your Citibank ATM Card is lost or stolen, please call our 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking at +65 6224 5757+65 6224 5757 immediately.
Your enhanced Citibank ATM Card
Citibank is committed to enhancing the security of your accounts so that you can enjoy peace of mind while banking with us. As an added level of security, all ATM cards will be replaced with EMV chip cards. EMV (Europay, MasterCard and Visa) is a global security standard for chip card technology. It enables chip cards to be accepted anywhere in the world.
3 useful tips to enjoy continuous convenience and security when using your new Card:
Please activate your new Card immediately to ensure uninterrupted use. In the event that you do not activate your new Card, your existing Card will automatically be disabled within 30 days from the issuance of your new Card.
You may activate your new Card via:
- SMS ACT<space><last 4 digits of your Cardnumber> to 72484 via the mobile number that you have registered with Citibank. For example, if your Cardnumber ends with 4567, then SMS ACT 4567 to 72484. If you are outside of Singapore, please send the SMS to +65 9657 2484, or
- Visit www.ipb.citibank.com.sg and login to Citibank Online.
To enable your new Card for out of Singapore usage, login to your Citibank account at www.ipb.citibank.com.sg and select ‘Activate Card for Overseas Use’.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
Yes, you will need to activate your new Card once you have received it. You can SMS ACT<space><last 4 digits of your Cardnumber> to 72484 via the mobile number that you have registered with Citibank. For example, if your Cardnumber ends with 4567, then SMS ACT 4567 to 72484. If you are outside of Singapore, please send the SMS to +65 9657 2484.
Your existing Card will automatically be disabled 30 days from the issuance of your new Card or when you activate your new Card, whichever comes first.
Login to Citibank Online via www.ipb.citibank.com.sg with your User ID and Password.
No, you do not need to if your existing card is currently activated for overseas usage.
Your existing Card will automatically be disabled within 30 days from the issuance of your new Card. Hence, you should activate your new Card immediately for an uninterrupted and secured banking experience.
Please contact our 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking at +65 6224 5757 immediately.
To ensure your Online banking sessions are secure, Citibank recommends that you change your ATM PIN regularly.
To Change Your ATM PIN Online:
First, you must sign on to Citibank Online. Once you have signed on, you can change your existing PIN by selecting "Change ATM PIN" on the right navigation.
Upon signing on to Citibank Online, change your ATM PIN, by following the steps below:
- Enter a new 6-digit ATM PIN of your choice
- To confirm your request, re-enter your new 6-digit ATM PIN
- Then click on "Change ATM PIN" to process your request
Here are Some Useful Tips on How You Can Protect Your PIN:
- Your PIN should contain only numeric characters. You should not use the same digit more than twice
- Your PIN should not be based on your birthday, user-id, personal telephone number or any other personal information
- Keep your PIN confidential at all times and do not divulge it to anyone
- Memorize your PIN and do not record it anywhere and do not save your PIN on your computer
- Change your PIN regularly
- The same PIN should not be used for different websites, applications or services especially when they relate to different entities
|Steps to Activate / Deactivate the Overseas Usage on Your ATM Card|
|24-Hour CitiPhone Banking||Call: +65 6224 5757+65 6224 5757|
|Citibank Online (Using your ATM Card Number and ATM PIN)||
Note: For activation, you may select either 'One-Time Activation' or specify the desired activation period.
Please note that upon completion of the activation, a confirmation Short Message Service (SMS) will be send to your registered phone number as per our banking records.
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
With effect from May 24 2020, you will be able to enjoy a higher daily cash withdrawal limit on your Citibank Debit Mastercard.
|Segment||Existing Daily Cash Withdrawal Limits||Revised Daily Cash Withdrawal Limits|
You can use your Citibank ATM or Debit Mastercard on ATMs that display the Cirrus logo.
You may withdraw cash (in the local currency) up to the value equivalent to the SGD limit set locally or by the service provider.
Please note that in some ATMs, the maximum amount for withdrawal may be lower than the daily limit, so you will have to make multiple withdrawals to reach their maximum daily limit.
No, you will have default withdrawal limits as per your client segment and therefore, you cannot update your limits.
No, the POS transaction limits will not change.
The default daily and monthly POS transaction limits are set out in the table below.
|Segment||Daily POS Limits||Monthly POS Limits|
These limits are set at card level. You may update your daily POS limits to the maximum of the monthly POS limits by calling in to CitiPhone Banking Hotline at +65 6224 5757+65 6224 5757..