- Our Services
- Funds Transfers
At Citibank, you can transfer funds or pay bills easily through the following methods besides using personal checks.
Citibank Global Transfer
- Citibank Global Transfer (CGT) service enables you to transfer funds from your Citibank account in Singapore to another Citibank account abroad* cost effectively through Citibank Online. These fund transfers to Citibank accounts around the world take effect immediately.
- For inward remittance, please refer to the Inward Remittance Instructions Factsheet.
- For inward remittance, to ensure that the amount received at Citibank is your intended amount, please inform remitting bank to "Pay the Beneficiary in full"
- For outward remittance, you can sign on to Citibank Online with your User ID and Password to perform an online Telegraphic Transfer. Please click here for the step-by-step guide.
- Please click here for ONLINE or OFFLINE charges for a Telegraphic Transfer.
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Funds Transfer
Have a question on how to transfer funds?
You can transfer your money easily and cost effectively via CGT service. For more information on this service and the transfer limit, please visit the CGT page.
Telegraphic Transfer (Inward)
|For account holders||Citibank Singapore does not levy a handling fee for inward remittance. However your inward remittance could be subject to correspondent bank charges.|
Please provide your remitter or remitting bank the information stated in the Inward Remittance Instructions Factsheet.
Note: To ensure that the inward remittance amount received at Citibank is your intended deposit amount, please inform your remitting bank to "Pay the Beneficiary in full".
Telegraphic Transfer (Outward)
To ensure that your application is processed promptly, please provide the information accurately in the Interbank Funds Transfer Form.
Payment can be effected in full when you indicate "ALL CHARGES INCLUDING THOSE OF OTHER BANKS TO BE PAID BY ME/US"
Please note if you are sending more than S$1500 overseas, the remitter will be required to provide the following information i.e.:
- the name of the remitter;
- the remitter's account number; and
- the remitter's address (or date and place of birth)
Commission charge for outward remittance:
(A) Withdrawal from Time Deposit and Time Deposit to same party
To same party account holder - No charge but postage or cable cost (where applicable)
(B) Withdrawal from Transaction Account and Time Deposit to third party (Click here)