Citi International Personal Bank Singapore
- Citi's International Personal Bank (IPB) Singapore was established in 1983 to meet the offshore banking needs of affluent individuals that reside within Asia-Pacific.
- IPB provides banking and investment services to these individuals who have a global lifestyle and minimum assets of US$200,000 to help them grow, protect and preserve their wealth in choice jurisdictions.
- IPB offers multi-lingual Relationship Managers and a team of highly trained specialists as well as a comprehensive range of financial options to provide clients with ease and convenience for their day-to-day banking needs and access via phone, fax, internet and over 20,000 Citi ATMs worldwide.
- IPB also offers Digital Bank for those who prefer to manage their own investment at their own pace. Digital Bank provides a self-managed Global Online Wealth Management Relationship with IPB. As a Digital Bank Client, you will enjoy exclusive privileges, rewards and preferential rates online for your transactions and investment. Click here to learn more.
Citi in Singapore
- Citi has been in Singapore since 1902 and is deeply embedded in Singapore's financial services sector.
- Represented in nearly every asset class through our Institutional Clients Group, Global Consumer Group, Citi Private Bank and International Personal Bank, Citi employs almost 10,000 people, making us the largest banking employer in Singapore.
- As a key centre of excellence for Citi in Asia Pacific, Singapore hosts a number of Citi's state of the art processing hubs and data centres, serving various businesses in 60 countries around the world.
- Multiple businesses operate hubs and regional offices out of Singapore connecting to the rest of the world, including: Retail Banking & Cards Asia, International Personal Bank, Citi Private Bank (Asia & Global), Global Transaction Services Asia (Sales, Products & Service Implementation), Markets Asia, Global Subsidiaries Group Asia and CVC Asia.
- Best Bank in Asia Pacific - 2012 Euromoney Awards for Excellence
- Best Cash Management Bank in Asia Pacific - 2012 Euromoney Awards for Excellence
- Best Bank in Asia - 2011 Euromoney Awards for Excellence
- Best Bank in Singapore - 2011 Euromoney Awards for Excellence
- Best Employers in Asia Pacific 2011 - Aon Hewitt
- Best Employers in Singapore 2011 - Aon Hewitt
- The Most Desired Company to Work For
- Singapore's Top 100 Graduate Employers
- Best Private Bank - FinanceAsia Awards 2010
- Private Bank of the Year - Asia Risk Awards 2010
- Best Wealth Management House in Asia - The Asset's 2010 Triple A Investors and Wealth Manager Awards
- Best Global Private Bank - The Banker and Professional Wealth Management (publications by The Financial Times)
- Best Bank in Singapore - The Asset magazine's Triple A Country Awards 2010
- Ranked Top 3 - Singapore's 100 Leading Graduate Employers
- Best Trade Finance Bank in Singapore - Euromoney Trade Finance Survey 2010
- Best Global Custodian Bank in Singapore - Global Custodian Major Markets Survey 2010
- Best Foreign Bank in Singapore (2nd year) - Alpha Southeast Asia Best Financial Institution Awards 2010
- Best Branch Innovation Award - Asian Banker Excellence in Retail Financial Services 2010
- Best Foreign Commercial Bank in Singapore (14th consecutive year) - FinanceAsia Country Awards 2010