Ensure your ultimate legacy remains your crowning achievement. Even after your lifetime.
Having worked hard to become the success you are today, it is important to protect the source of your revenue with careful planning.
Business Succession Planning is lengthy and complex, but it has its rewards - stability and security for your family, the continuation of an enterprise, the advancement of your goals and your own peace of mind. Citibank offers international business owners debt protection and key man insurance for your business out of Singapore.
Business Succession & Key Man Insurance
- Enhance the financial security of your business and protect your family from these liabilities
- Support your family during a succession period and prevent a depletion of the business assets
- Protect the people important in your business, including yourself
In the course of starting or expanding your business, it may be necessary to take up financial liabilities. With insurance, you may enhance the financial security of your business and protect your family income from some of these liabilities.
- Insurance creates liquidity needed to pay off financial obligations.
- It also helps to support the family during a succession period and possibly prevent the depletion of the business assets they would inherit.
Key Man Protection
People are the most important assets in business. The success of your business has probably depended on your involvement, that of your partners and key employees. The absence of yourself and these key people could create an impact on your business.
- Policy proceeds payable to the business may be used to fund recruitment and training for the replacement of the employee, repay business loans, or fund benefits to the key person's family.
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
- Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and surrender value payable may be less than the total premiums paid.
- Insurance plans are underwritten by the relevant insurance company. Insurance products distributed are an obligation only of the insurance company. They are not a bank deposit or an obligation of or guaranteed by Citibank Singapore Limited, Citibank N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
- The Singapore-dollar return on this policy will depend on prevailing exchange rates which may be highly volatile. For US-dollar denominated insurance plans, premiums and benefits payable will be made in US dollars. Equivalent returns on the policy in other currencies will depend on prevailing exchange rates which may be highly volatile.
* The above is only a summary of some of the key risks in investing in the product. Detailed risk disclosures are set out in the documentation relating to the specific product. Prior to entering into a transaction, you should ensure that you have read and understood the nature of all of the risks associated with the investment in order to determine whether the investment is suitable for you in light of your experience, objectives, financial position and other relevant circumstances. You should consult with your legal, regulatory, tax, financial and/or accounting advisors to the extent you consider it necessary in making your own investment decision.