If you need an everyday transaction account that is designed to cater for frequent use with the convenience of a checkbook, then a Citibank US$ CitiAccess Account is the solution for you. Your Citibank US$ CitiAccess Account earns you daily interest at competitive interest rates while you enjoy the convenience of writing checks from your USD checking account.
You can also take advantage of round-the-clock banking with your Citibank ATM card, which allows you easy access to your cash from over 20,000 Citi ATMs worldwide.
Why deposit in a Citibank US$ CitiAccess Account
- Earn daily interest at competitive rates on your Citibank Checking Account
- Interest on your Citibank US$ CitiAccess Account is calculated daily and credited monthly
- Choice of currencies: USD
- Individual Account is available in USD
- Free personalized checkbook
- 24x7 access to your funds worldwide, via ATM, internet and phone
- Free Citibank ATM / Debit card
For your convenience, you can:
- Deposit cash in SGD, USD, AUD, HKD and JPY at our branches
- Deposit Travelers' Checks, Checks or Drafts at our branches or mail us the Checks/Drafts at our mailing address
- Remit funds via telegraphic transfer or Citibank Global Transfer (CGT)
- 24-Hour Online Banking
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
Foreign Currency Time Deposits
Foreign currency investments are subject to rate fluctuations, which may provide both opportunities and risks. You may experience a loss when you convert foreign currency back to your home currency. Exchange controls may be applicable from time to time to certain foreign currencies. You should therefore determine whether any foreign currency investment is suitable for you in the light of your investment objectives, your financial means and your risk profile. Foreign currency investments are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Deposit Insurance Scheme - Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
Deposit Insurance Scheme - Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured. For more information, please refer to SDIC's website at www.sdic.org.sg.
Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services.