If you need an everyday transaction account that is designed to cater for frequent use with the convenience of a checkbook, then a Citibank Checking Account is the solution for you. Enjoy the convenience of writing checks, and round-the-clock banking with your Citibank ATM card, which allows you easy access to your cash from over 20,000 Citibank and shared network ATMs worldwide.
Why deposit in a Citibank Checking Account
- Choice of currencies: SGD, USD, AUD, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY
- Free personalized checkbook (for SGD and USD only)
- 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking and Online Banking services
- Free Citibank ATM / Debit card with your current account in Singapore that gives you access to instant cash from over 20,000 Citi ATMs worldwide
For your convenience, you can:
- Deposit cash in SGD, USD, AUD, HKD and JPY at our branches
- Deposit Travelers' Checks, Checks or Drafts at our branches or mail us the Checks/Drafts at our mailing address
- Remit funds via telegraphic transfer or Citibank Global Transfer (CGT)
- 24-Hour Online Banking
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
Foreign Currency Time Deposits
Foreign currency investments are subject to rate fluctuations, which may provide both opportunities and risks. You may experience a loss when you convert foreign currency back to your home currency. Exchange controls may be applicable from time to time to certain foreign currencies. You should therefore determine whether any foreign currency investment is suitable for you in the light of your investment objectives, your financial means and your risk profile. Foreign currency investments are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Deposit Insurance Scheme - Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services.
This contents of this website does not constitute the distribution of any information or the making of any offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer is not authorised or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such a document or make such an offer or solicitation.
Please be advised that not all products and services are available in all jurisdictions. Additionally, your country of residence may have laws or regulations that limit your access to certain products or services.