As a Citigold Private Client, you have access to our full range of banking products:
Cash and Deposits
You may select from a wide selection of cash and foreign exchange services, including checking accounts, time deposits and savings accounts in local and foreign currencies.
Your Citigold Private Client ATM card allows you to make convenient cash withdrawals, daily purchases and bill payments.
Secured & Unsecured Loans
Citibank offers you the ability to take loans to finance a variety of investment ideas without liquidating your current investments. Taken judiciously, leverage can be a powerful way to optimize your financial plan. Besides everyday loans - such as home mortgages, personal loans and lines of credit - your senior Relationship Manager can arrange financing for a variety of investments1, such as foreign exchange trade and investment grade bonds, among others. You also have the ability to take loans to finance a variety of investment ideas without liquidating your current investments.
Citigold Private Client Debit Mastercard
Citigold Private Client Debit Mastercard® brings you banking convenience locally and globally. From cash withdrawals to your daily purchases and bill payments, all you need is your Debit Mastercard. What's more, you will experience exclusive lifestyle privileges when you make purchases with your card.
Benefits at a glance:
- Access your multi-currency wallet of up to 10 different foreign currencies for payments in your selected foreign currency, or overseas ATM withdrawals with no foreign exchange fees+.
- Shop online with peace of mind, knowing your online purchases are protected against non-fulfillment of services and card fraud.
- Make everyday purchases quickly and safely at millions of merchants globally.
- Speed through the checkout process with your contactless-enabled Citigold Private Client Debit Mastercard.
- Access to over 2 million ATMs worldwide and enjoy fee-free cash withdrawals* from Citibank ATMs across more than 19 countries.
- If you need emergency cash while travelling, visit any of our more than 300 Citigold Centres to withdraw up to USD 10,000 fee-free in selected countries from your account.
- Track and manage your account securely with Citibank Online and Citi Mobile®.
- Gain access to Mastercard's exclusive offers and privileges. Click here to find out more.
- Your card opens up a new world of privileges for you to enjoy. Experience special deals, travel offers and much more. Please click here to view your Citigold Private Client Debit Mastercard® Activation and Benefits guide.
+Feature is only applicable to cardholders who link the relevant Citibank Foreign Currency Account(s) to their Citibank Debit Mastercard, and is subject to availability requirements.
*No overseas cash withdrawal processing fee from Citibank ATMs using Citibank ATM & Debit Card; prevailing foreign currency exchange rates and currency conversion fees apply. Subjected to a pre-set daily cash withdrawal limit of S$8,000.
As a Citigold Private Client, you may also enjoy annual fee waiver2 on your choice of one Citibank Core Platinum Visa/ MasterCard and one Citibank co-branded credit card2.
In addition to any of the Citigold Centres in Singapore, as a Citigold Private Client, you also have exclusive access to:
- Dedicated Citigold Private Client Center at Capital Square
- An exclusive 24-Hour Citigold Private Client Service Line +65 6732 2288+65 6732 2288
Summary of Benefits
- Preferential foreign exchange rates
- Preferential remittance charges
- Waiver of Cashier's Order charges3
- Fee-free transfers to Citibank account overseas with Citibank Global Transfers4
Investment products are not bank deposits, nor obligations of, nor guaranteed by Citibank Singapore Ltd, Citibank, N.A., Citigroup Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, and are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Investment products are not insured products under the provisions of the Deposit Insurance and Policy Owners' Protection Schemes Act 2011 of Singapore and are not eligible for deposit insurance coverage under the Deposit Insurance Scheme.
Past performance is not indicative of future results and prices and values can go up or down. Investors investing in funds denominated in non-local currency should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal when foreign currency is converted back to the investors' home currency. Investors should therefore determine whether any foreign currency investment is suitable for them in the light of their personal investment objectives, financial means and risk profile. All subscriptions for Investment Products must be made on application forms accompanying the prospectus. Prospectuses are available from Citibank Singapore Ltd and the Fund Managers' offices.
Investors should read the prospectus before deciding whether to subscribe for or purchase units in the Investment Products. This document does not constitute the distribution of any information or the making of any offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such a document or make such an offer or solicitation. Investment products are not available to U.S. persons and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Citibank full disclaimers, Terms and Conditions apply to individual products and banking services.
In addition to ATM withdrawal functions, your Debit Card also allows you to sign for local and overseas purchases, perform contactless payment via Mastercard Contactless (including through the use of digital wallets like Citi Pay and Samsung Pay) and card-not-present transactions (such as mail and phone orders) (collectively, "Debit Card Transactions") which shall be paid for by directly deducting the transaction amount from your primary bank account.
Your Debit Card therefore carries the risk of unauthorized signature-based, contactless payment or card not-present transactions. Please note that the default daily limit for these types of Debit Card Transactions is S$2,000 unless revised by you. For clarity, this limit is shared between the Debit Card Transactions that you are permitted to effect using your Debit Card. You may choose to increase or decrease this limit upon activation.
In addition, because the magnetic stripe of your Debit Card contains sensitive payment card data, double swiping the magnetic stripe of your Debit Card on Point-of-Sale readers or Electronic Cash Registers may expose it to skimming and/or cloning and hence theft of your sensitive payment card data. To protect your information from being skimmed and/or cloned, it is recommended that the magnetic stripe of your Citibank Debit Card is not swiped on Point-of-Sale readers or Electronic Cash Registers.
* No overseas cash withdrawal processing fee from Citibank ATMs for customers using Citibank ATM / Debit Cards to withdraw cash from a Citibank Checking or Savings Account. Standard foreign currency exchange rates apply.
The use and retention of your Citigold Private Debit Mastercard is subject to the terms and conditions as set out in the Citibank Singapore Global Consumer Banking Terms and Conditions which can be found at www.ipb.citibank.com.sg.