Choose from a single or multiple foreign currencies of your choice to deposit in and earn higher interest when you save more in your Foreign Currency Account. Deposit single or multiple foreign currencies into your Foreign Currency Account and earn a higher interest rate as you save more. Manage and transact in multiple currencies easily, giving you complete flexibility and control over your global finances. Daily transactions are seamless, with the ability to handle them through various channels like Internet Banking, ATM, AVR, and CitiPhone Banking.
Why deposit in a Citibank Foreign Currency Account
- Choice of currencies: AED, AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NOK, NZD, SEK and ZAR
- Access to multiple foreign currency types
- Carry out transactions on different currency types from a single platform
- Convenient way to manage day-to-day transactional needs through Internet Banking, ATM, AVR and CitiPhone Banking.
- Free Citibank ATM / Debit card
Non-Interest bearing for non-individual Foreign Currency Account
For your convenience, you can:
- Deposit cash in AUD, HKD and JPY at our branches
- Remit funds via telegraphic transfer or Citibank Global Transfer (CGT)
- 24-Hour Online Banking
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
Foreign Currency Time Deposits
Foreign currency investments are subject to rate fluctuations, which may provide both opportunities and risks. You may experience a loss when you convert foreign currency back to your home currency. Exchange controls may be applicable from time to time to certain foreign currencies. You should therefore determine whether any foreign currency investment is suitable for you in the light of your investment objectives, your financial means and your risk profile. Foreign currency investments are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Deposit Insurance Scheme - Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services.