Key New Features
Citi Mobile® Snapshot lets you check your account balance without the hassle of signing in. Once you have enabled Citi Mobile® Snapshot, simply open the app and your balance will be displayed.
Now, you can add your favorite stock to an existing Brokerage Watch List, View stock performances with different period options and so much more.
Want to change your ATM or Cash Advance PIN? You can now change your PIN wherever and whenever you need to on Citi Mobile®.
Simply use the same User ID and Password you use to Sign on to Citibank Online.
At Citibank, the security of your personal information and online banking transactions is our priority, which we ensure through the use of a User ID and Password.
Your User ID and password is a unique identifier that serves as your electronic signature and allows you to access your banking details via Citibank Online or Citi Mobile.
If you have forgotten any of these, please kindly follow these steps:
- Visit www.ipb.citibank.com.sg using a PC.
- Click on the "Sign on" link
- Choose the "Forgot your Password" or "Forgot your User ID" link and follow the steps required to reset your User ID and Password
- Thereafter, you will be able to login using your new User ID and Password
You can register on Citi Mobile® App if you have a Citibank Checking, Savings or Ready Credit or Credit Card account. However, if you already have a Citibank® account, but need a User ID and Password, go to the Citi Mobile® App Sign On page and select Register.
NOTE: Please have your ATM/Debit Card and ATM Pin OR Credit Card number, CVV and Date of Birth
Registering for Citi Mobile® Snapshot will allow you to view your Citi Checking, Savings, Ready Credit and Credit Card accounts balances without entering your User ID and Password every time you access the Citi Mobile App.
However you will still need to Sign on to Citi Mobile® using your User ID and Password every 45 days.
Simply Sign On to the Citi Mobile® app, go to Settings and Enroll for Citi Mobile® SnapShot.
The Citi Mobile® Snapshot lets you view:
- Your Checking, Savings, Ready Credit and Credit Card account balances
- My Offers
You will need to Sign on using your User ID and Password to make transactions like payment and transfers, Buy/Sell Stocks, View your account details etc.
- Transfer between your own Citibank accounts instantly
- Transfer to other Citibank Customers instantly
- Transfer to other Singapore bank using GIRO or FAST
- GIRO will take 2 - 3 days to be effected in the Singapore destination bank
- FAST will take 15-20 Seconds to be effected in the Singapore destination bank
- Make payments with Online Cheque. Just state the payee's name and address and Citibank will send the cheque for you.
- Pay all your Bills including telecom, utilities and taxes.
- Send money via Telegraphic Transfer to any country and any bank globally.
Currently you cannot add a new payee in using Citi Mobile. Please login to Citibank Online using your computer/tablet and add new payee
Citibank Brokerage gives you the ability to trade anytime in the U.S., Hong Kong and Singapore markets, offering you an easy to access interface to ensure you can transact securely and easily. Moreover, you will be given access to market and company news to assist your investment decisions. Dedicated to availing you with an extensive range of resources, we invite you to trade with Citibank Brokerage and start investing the smart way!
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.