|狀況 1||狀況 2|
利息：(USD50,000 x 11.25% x 30/365)
請點擊 擴大，點擊 縮小詳細說明。
As with any other investment, there are risks associated with your investment in a Citibank Equity-Linked Account. Structured product transactions are complex and an investment in a structured product may involve a high risk of loss of the investor's initial investment. Unlike bank deposits, Citibank Equity-Linked Accounts are subject to investment risks and potential returns may vary, depending on the Closing Price of the Underlying Share on the Expiry Date (the date on which the closing price of the Underlying Share is compared to the Strike Price to determine the outcome of the Equity-Linked Account).
Early Withdrawal Risk (Early Termination by Investor)
- Equity-Linked Account is an investment product that should be held to maturity. Early withdrawal of a part of Equity-Linked Account is not permitted. Early withdrawal of the whole of Equity-Linked Account is only allowed with the consent of Citibank. If the Equity-Linked Account is terminated before maturity, early termination charges will be deducted from the amount repaid under the Equity-Linked Account, hence resulting in a loss of the principal.
Potential Return Risk
- There is no assurance that the potential return of the Equity-Linked Account at maturity will be more than the amount initially invested. Depending on the circumstances, the return on the Equity-Linked Account may be less than returns on a direct investment in the Underlying Share or a regular bank deposit and may even be negative.
Foreign Exchange Risk
- Where liabilities in one currency are matched by an asset in a different currency, or where the transaction references more than one currency, or where assets are denominated in a currency other than an investor’s reference currency, movements of exchange rates may have a separate effect, both unfavorable and favorable, on any gain or loss otherwise experienced.
- Investments in ELAs that are not denominated in an investor’s base or home currency (i.e. the currency that the investor ordinarily transacts in, are subject to the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of the Principal Amount if the Principal Amount is converted back to the investor’s base or home currency).
Early Termination by Citibank
- A general condition of an Equity-Linked Account is that Citibank may, at its discretion, redeem or terminate the Equity-Linked Account prior to maturity by mailing investors a draft payable to the investor for the principal and pro-rated interest. There may be other conditions that affect the value of the Equity-Linked Account and investors should refer to the Equity-Linked Account Agreement and Risk Disclosure Statement for further details.
- There may be adjustments to the terms of the Equity-Linked Account upon the occurrence of certain events such as market disruption, mergers, nationalisation, insolvency and changes in taxation law.
- Borrowing to fund the establishment of the Equity-Linked Account (leveraging) can have a significant negative impact on the value of and return on the investment. All hypothetical examples given by the bank of the potential performance of the Equity-Linked Account do not take into account the effect of any leveraging. Investors considering leveraging should obtain advice on applicable risks from the leverage provider and/or their financial advisor(s).
- Investors should be prepared to hold their ELAs until maturity as investors may not be able to liquidate or sell some or all of the ELAs as and when they require or at an amount equal to or more than the amount of capital invested. There is currently no active or liquid secondary trading market for these ELAs and they are not traded on any regulated markets or listed on any exchange. There can be no assurance that any investor will be able to obtain a firm bid price for the ELAs for an amount at which they wish to sell.
- Investors should expect a rapid decrease in mark to market prices especially after a large coupon payment is made. Purchase of the ELAs should be viewed as a short-term “hold until maturity” investment. Investors are strongly discouraged from using this investment for trading opportunities.
- In the event that the Issuer or counterparty or any agent of them fails to settle the ELA, the investment amount paid by the investor will be credited to the investor's Citibank Singapore Limited account, without liability to the Bank, Citibank, N.A. or any of its affiliates for any interest or for further payment to the investor.
- Investors should be aware that upon placing an order for the investment to the ELA, the investor's account may be debited the investment amount (and any applicable fees and charges, as specified) and the date of debiting of funds may be on a date that is earlier than the applicable settlement date. With respect to interest/coupon payments, at early redemption or maturity, funds accruing to the investor may be credited to the investor's account on a date subsequent to any stated interest/coupon payment date, early redemption or maturity date. By agreeing to invest in the ELA, investors acknowledge that neither Bank nor Citibank, N.A. or any of its affiliates will be liable to the investor for any interest or compensation otherwise for such authorized debits from the investor's account, or any delayed payment or credit to the investor’s account.
- At maturity of an ELA in the case when the Bank delivers the Underlying Share, the Underlying Share will be delivered to the investor only after actual receipt and processing by the Bank or any of its nominees or agents, of all necessary documents or securities, as the case may be. This may result in delivery to the investor on a date subsequent to the maturity date specified and neither the Bank nor Citibank N.A. or any of its affiliates will be under any liability to the investor resulting from the delay (including, without imitation, any drop in the market value of the Underlying Share pending delivery).
- The Bank also has the discretion to pay the investor cash instead of delivering the Underlying Share. The amount of cash payable will be computed based on the closing price of the Underlying Share on the Expiry Date multiplied by the quantity of the Underlying Share to be delivered as stated in this advice. In such a case, the investor will suffer an immediate loss on the Principal Amount.
* The above is only a summary of some of the key risks in investing in the product. Detailed risk disclosures are set out in the documentation relating to the specific product. Prior to entering into a transaction, you should ensure that you have read and understood the nature of all of the risks associated with the investment in order to determine whether the investment is suitable for you in light of your experience, objectives, financial position and other relevant circumstances. You should consult with your legal, regulatory, tax, financial and/or accounting advisors to the extent you consider it necessary in making your own investment decision.
請點擊 擴大，點擊 縮小詳細說明。
選擇標的股票並決定花旗銀行股票連動帳戶天期。天期可自1至6個月。天期為起息日(Value Date，即花旗銀行股票連動帳戶期初日)至到期日(Maturity Date，即本金與利息以基本幣別或利息以基本幣別並標的股票返還投資者之日)之日數。