- Our Services
- Citi Mobile
Experience Banking at Your Fingertips
Managing your investments in Singapore is now easier with our mobile banking app. Citi Mobile® App lets you stay on-the-go and enjoy full control over your finances at all times. With a clear, easy-to-use design and interface, Citi Mobile® App allows you to check your account balances, recent transactions, make payments, transfer funds and much more.
|Citi Mobile® Token
Your mobile phone is now your online security device. Learn more here.
|Enhanced Trading Tools
Now, you can add stocks to existing Watch List, view more charting options and so much more.
Want to change your ATM PIN? You can now change your PIN wherever and whenever you need to.
Experience easy switch between English and Traditional Chinese languages using the app.
Preview balances and accounts at a glance. Sign up once and check balances without using any password.
|Improved User Experience
View summary of all your accounts at one glance.
How to get started
You will be able to access Citi Mobile® using your User ID, Password and One-Time PIN (OTP) on your mobile phones.
Click here if you do not have a User ID and password.
Download the Citibank IPB SG App :
- Citi Mobile® is available for download from the App store and Google Play store of the following countries and jurisdictions: Australia, China, Hong Kong, Korea, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America and Vietnam. Click here to view our latest security message regarding Apple iOS and devices. For other handsets Access via your mobile browser at www.ipb.citibank.com.sg
Here are some features of Citi Mobile®:
What's available on Citi Mobile® App:
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
Simply use the same User ID and Password you use to Sign on to Citibank Online.
At Citibank, the security of your personal information and online banking transactions is our priority, which we ensure through the use of a User ID and Password.
Your User ID and Password is a unique identifier that serves as your electronic signature and allows you to access your banking details via Citibank Online or Citi Mobile.
If you have forgotten any of these, please kindly follow these steps:
1. Visit www.ipb.citibank.com.sg using a PC
2. Click on the "Sign On" link
3. Choose the "Forgot your Password" or "Forgot your User ID" link and follow the steps required to reset your User ID and Password
4. Thereafter, you will be able to login using your new User ID and Password
You can register on Citi Mobile® App if you have a Citibank Checking, Savings or Ready Credit or Credit Card account. However, if you already have a Citibank® account, but need a User ID and Password, go to the Citi Mobile® App Sign On page and select Register.
NOTE: Please have your ATM/Debit Card and ATM Pin OR Credit Card number, CVV and Date of Birth
Registering for Citi Mobile® Snapshot will allow you to view your Citi Checking, Savings, Ready Credit and Credit Card accounts balances without entering your User ID and Password every time you access the Citi Mobile App.
However you will still need to Sign on to Citi Mobile® using your User ID and Password every 45 days.
Simply Sign On to the Citi Mobile® app, go to Settings and Enroll for Citi Mobile® SnapShot.
The Citi Mobile® Snapshot lets you view:
- Your Checking, Savings, Ready Credit and Credit Card account balances
- My Offers
You will need to Sign on using your User ID and Password to make transactions like payment and transfers, Buy/Sell Stocks, View your account details etc.
1. Transfer between your own Citibank accounts instantly
2. Transfer to other Citibank Customers instantly
3. Transfer to other Singapore bank using GIRO or FAST
a. GIRO will take 2- 3 days to be effected in the Singapore destination bank
b.FAST will take 15-20 Seconds to be effected in the Singapore destination bank
4. Make payments with Online Cheque. Just state the payee's name and address and Citibank will send the cheque for you.
5. Pay all your Bills including telecom, utilities and taxes.
6. Send money via Telegraphic Transfer to any country and any bank globally.
Currently you cannot add a new payee in using Citi Mobile. Please login to Citibank Online using your computer/tablet and add new payee.
Visit www.ipb.citibank.com.sg using a PC, click on the "Sign On" link, followed by the "Forgot your Password" link to re-set your password immediately.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. The trademarks, service marks and company names used above are the property of their respective owners.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Some or all of the services (including payments and transfers) that may be accessed through Citi Mobile® or Citibank Online may not be available during our scheduled maintenance times. In the event of such unavailability, you may call our 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking at +65 6224 5757 or contact your Relationship Manager for further assistance. Citibank exercises no control and assumes no responsibility for any delay, misconnection, variation in response times and connectivity of any Internet Service Provider (whether local or overseas) through which access to Citi Mobile® and/or Citibank Online is affected.
Citibank does not charge you a fee for using Citi Mobile®. However, charges from your wireless carrier may apply.
All payments and transfers are subject to the Citibank Online User Agreement. Citibank full disclaimers, Terms and Conditions apply to individual products and banking services.
Click here for more details on how to take preventive measures to safeguard yourself against online threats.