Citibank International Personal Bank Singapore (IPB)
Citi's premier solution to meet global banking and investment needs of affluent individuals like you, who are residing abroad.
The Citibank Advantage
As part of the world's largest financial institution with a strong international network in over 100 countries, Citibank International Personal Bank has over 20 years of knowledge and expertise in international banking.
The Singapore Advantage
With a stable political environment, strong economy and strategic location, Singapore is the ideal international banking location for you.
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
- Your Global Account resides in Singapore with superior infrastructure and global outlook
- Global network of branches allows you to enjoy Global banking privileges eg. instant funds transfer between Citibank accounts etc.
- Instant access to your funds online and from over 1.4 million Citibank and shared ATM network worldwide
- Manage your savings and investment with a single login
- 24 hour access to your account from wherever you are
- 3-in-1 account for your savings, trade and investment with a single login through Citibank Online
- Access up to 36 months of statements
- Instant funds transfer
- Earn competitive interest rates in up to 10 currencies
- ATM access to your funds globally
- Access to trading opportunities in the U.S., Hong Kong and Singapore
- Trade using the user-friendly online platform
- Seize market opportunities and trade online with real-time news and quotes updates
- Invest in dual currencies and earn potentially higher interests
- Access to a wide range of investments and financial products that may not be available in your market
- The Citibank International Personal Bank Singapore Account is available to applicants who are 21 years old and above
- You just need a minimum of US$10,000 to start an online banking account and US$20,000 for all other banking accounts
Simply fill up your details in the form and we will contact you soon.
This website does not constitute the distribution of any information or the making of any offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer is not authorised or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such a document or make such an offer or solicitation.
- Not Bank Deposits
- Not Bank Guaranteed
- May Lose Value
- Not Insured products and not subject to the provisions of the Deposit Insurance and Policy Owners' Protection Schemes Act 2011 of Singapore
- Not eligible for deposit insurance coverage under the Deposit Insurance Scheme
- Not Offered to US Persons
Foreign Currency Time Deposits
Foreign currency investments are subject to rate fluctuations, which may provide both opportunities and risks. You may experience a loss when you convert foreign currency back to your home currency. Exchange controls may be applicable from time to time to certain foreign currencies. You should therefore determine whether any foreign currency investment is suitable for you in the light of your investment objectives, your financial means and your risk profile. Foreign currency investments are not insured products under the provisions of the Deposit Insurance and Policy Owners' Protection Schemes Act 2011 of Singapore and are not eligible for deposit insurance coverage under the Deposit Insurance Scheme.
Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services.
Deposit Insurance Scheme - Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.