As a global citizen, we understand that you may need more than what your local bank can offer. Investing in an international savings account is a good way to avoid unfavourable economic risks such as currency devaluation, high inflation, poor exchange rates etc. As one of the major financial hubs of the world, Singapore presents favourable opportunities for international wealth management. Citi IPB Singapore offers an international Savings Account with the flexibility to save in nine major currencies.
Besides competitive interest rates, you can enjoy benefits such as round-the-clock banking, worldwide ATM access, instant money transfer and much more. Whether you are an expat, a businessperson who earns foreign income, or an individual looking for alternative overseas investment options, the Citi IPB Savings Account is ideal for you. Open a Savings Account in Singapore to protect and enhance your wealth overseas with peace of mind.
Why deposit in a Citibank Savings Account
- Wide choice of currencies: AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, SGD and USD
- Instant fund transfers via Citibank Global Transfer (CGT)
- 24-Hour CitiPhone Banking and Online Banking services
- Free Citibank ATM / Debit card with your international savings account that gives you access to instant cash at over 20,000 Citibank ATMs worldwide
*Citibank ATM card is not available for company accounts
Flexible placements and renewals
For your convenience, you can:
- Deposit cash in SGD, USD, AUD, HKD and JPY at our branches
- Deposit Travelers' Checks, Checks or Drafts at our branches or mail us the Checks/Drafts at our mailing address
- Remit funds via telegraphic transfer or Citibank Global Transfer (CGT)
- 24-Hour Online Banking
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
Foreign Currency Time Deposits
Foreign currency investments are subject to rate fluctuations, which may provide both opportunities and risks. You may experience a loss when you convert foreign currency back to your home currency. Exchange controls may be applicable from time to time to certain foreign currencies. You should therefore determine whether any foreign currency investment is suitable for you in the light of your investment objectives, your financial means and your risk profile. Foreign currency investments are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Deposit Insurance Scheme - Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services.