At IPB Singapore, our extensive global reach and financial expertise enable us to offer specialized bank accounts for global citizens like you. As our valued client, you get the unmatched flexibility to transact in US dollars internationally with the US$ CitiAccess Account.
An international US Dollar Bank Checking Account is ideal for individuals who make frequent international payments or receive income in US dollars. Besides the convenience of a checking account, you can enjoy benefits like attractive currency exchange rates, round the clock online banking, competitive interest rates, worldwide ATM access, personalized checkbooks and much more.
Why deposit in a Citibank US$ CitiAccess Account
- Earn daily interest at competitive rates on your USD bank checking account
- Interest on your Citibank US$ CitiAccess Account is calculated daily and credited monthly
- Choice of currencies: USD
- Individual Checking Account is available in USD
- Free personalized checkbook
- 24x7 access to your funds worldwide, via ATM, internet and phone
- Free Citibank ATM / Debit card with your dollar account
For your convenience, you can:
- Deposit cash in SGD, USD, AUD, HKD and JPY at our branches
- Deposit Travelers' Checks, Checks or Drafts at our branches or mail us the Checks/Drafts at our mailing address
- Remit funds via telegraphic transfer or Citibank Global Transfer (CGT)
- 24-Hour Online Banking
Click on to expand and on to minimise the details.
Foreign Currency Time Deposits
Foreign currency investments are subject to rate fluctuations, which may provide both opportunities and risks. You may experience a loss when you convert foreign currency back to your home currency. Exchange controls may be applicable from time to time to certain foreign currencies. You should therefore determine whether any foreign currency investment is suitable for you in the light of your investment objectives, your financial means and your risk profile. Foreign currency investments are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Deposit Insurance Scheme - Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
Citibank full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products and banking services.